Join Our ClubWe're happy that you are interested the Capitol City Rifle and Pistol Club (CCRP). We are a private club offering a variety of shooting sports on indoor and outdoor ranges. It is dedicated through its bylaws to the encouragement of organized rifle, archery and pistol shooting in the community with a view toward the care and safety of firearms and the essentials of good sportsmanship and the foundation of true patriotism.
Membership RequirementsPlease read the Bylaws and the Standing Rules.
- Open to anyone of good character, who is not prohibited from owning firearms
- Share in the aims and goals of the club
- Membership in the National Rifle Association is required and may bejoined concurrently with joining CCRP
- Must attend an orientation class (see below)
Orientation ClassesOrientation classes are held approximately 8 times a year either on Saturday at 10:00 AM or Wednesday at 7:00 PM (see schedule below). To confirm the schedule for the next session, Please email the club training officer.
Membership FeesMembership fees, collected at the required New Member Orientation Course are:
- Annual Dues -- $70.00
- Initiation Fee – $80.00 (One time fee)
- Gate Card Deposit -- $10.00
- Additional Adult members of the household may join for $35.00 annual dues and no initiation fee.
New member orientation classes are held at 10:00 AM to 12:30 on Saturdays and 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM on Wednesdays. Please email the club training officer to confirm dates and times.
2013 New Member Orientation Class DatesJan 26th (Sat)
Feb 13th (Wed)
March 16th (Sat)
April 10th (Wed)
May 11th (Sat)
Jun 15th (Sat)
Aug 14th (Wed)
Sept 11th (Wed)
Oct 26th (Sat)
Nov 13th (Wed)